- the role of sleep on immune response
- the D hormone endocrine system
- the effects of estrogens on immune rheumatic diseases
- the role of neurotransmitters in arthritis
- the circadian rhythms of glucocorticoids
- the release of endorphins in arthritis
- adipocytokines and their roles in bridging the gap between immunity and atherosclerosis
- the role of the nociceptive system in acute and chronic inflammation
- the cytokine connection in atherosclerosis
- hormonal effects in thrombosis in autoimmune rheumatic disease
- activation of the cholinergic pathway as a novel treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- neuroendocrine immunology of fibromyalgia
This book is ideal for Graduate students, researchers and clinicians in the fields of neurology, neuroscience, endocrinology, immunology, and rheumatology.
NOTE: Annals volumes are available for sale as individual books or as a journal. For information on institutional journal subscriptions, please visit <a href="[external URL]
ACADEMY MEMBERS: Please contact the New York Academy of Sciences directly to place your order (<a href="[external URL] Members of the New York Academy of Science receive full–text access to the Annals online and discounts on print volumes. Please visit <a href="[external URL] for more information about becoming a member.