This volume will be of great interest to managers, engineers, and statisticians at all levels, engaged in project management or the design and development of motor vehicles, their subsystems, and components.
- Applications of advanced modelling methods in engine development
- Application of adaptive online DoE techniques for engine ECU calibration
- Radial basis functions for engine modelling
- Designing for Six Sigma reliability
- Dimensional variation analysis for automotive hybrid aluminium body structures
- Reliability–based multidisciplinary design optimization of vehicle structures