This volume brings together international contributions from the leading experts in industry and the latest research from academia to provide a comprehensive update to all those working in design, development, and manufacturing of fuel injection systems.
- Emission reduction with advanced two-actuator EUI for heavy-duty diesel engines
- Investigation of a two valve electronically controlled unit injector on a Euro IV heavy duty diesel engine using design of experiment methods
- Characterization of in-cylinder fuel distribution from an air-assisted fuel injection system using advanced laser diagnostics
- High contact stress applications of a silicon nitride in modern diesel engines
- The use of the HLMI (hydraulic leak measurement unit)
- Komatsu STA 6DI40 water emulsified fuel engine
- Timely control of diesel combustion using water injection