Providing significant contributions from practitioners , researchers, educators, and end-users, the reader will find information on the latest innovations and techniques, including,
- e-Engineering systems
- e-supply chains and e-logistics
- Web based CAD/CAM/CAPP
- Virtual and collaborative engineering
- Web based modelling and simulations
- Mass customization and customer driven engineering
- Tele-operation and tele-robotics.
- On-line education and industrial training
Vital reading for leading-edge system developers, researchers, innovators, and early adopters within industry, government, and academia who are in search of excellence.
David Webb Leeds Metropolitan University.
Rodney Marsh Leeds Metropolitan University.