The book is aimed at graduate students and researchers in polymer science as well as industrial scientists involved in the polymer, coatings and microelectronics industries.
1. Introduction to Block Copolymers (Ian W. Hamley).
2. Recent Developments in Synthesis of Model Block Copolymers using Ionic Polymerisation (Kristoffer Almdal).
3. Syntheses and Characterizations of Block Copolymers Prepared via Controlled Radical Polymerization Methods (Pan Cai–yuan and Hong Chun–yan).
4. Melt Behaviour of Block Copolymers (Shinichi Sakurai, Shigeru Okamoto and Kazuo Sakurai).
5. Phase Behavior of Block Copolymer Blends (Richard J. Spontak and Nikunj P. Patel).
6. Crystallization within Block Copolymer Mesophases (Yueh–Lin Loo and Richard A. Register).
7. Dynamical Microphase Modelling with Mesodyn (JG.E.M. Fraaije, G.J.A. Sevink and A.V. Zvelindovsky).
8. Self–consistent Field Theory of Block Copolymers (An–Chang Shi).
9. Lithography with Self–assembled Block Copolymer Microdomains (Christopher Harrison, John A. Dagata and Douglas H. Adamson).
10. Applications of Block Copolymer Surfactants (Michael W. Edens and Robert H. Whitmarsh).
11. The Development of Elastomers Based on Fully Hydrogenated Styrene Diene Block Copolymers (Calvin P. Esneault, Stephen F. Hahn and Gregory F. Meyers).
"This book would be ideal for any polymerist working in the field. It would also serve as a graduate level text on the subject." (Materials & Manufacturing Processes, June/July 2006)
"This book appears to be a useful and timely treatise discussing recent developments." (Polymer News)
This volume aims to bring together significant recent advances on this topic . (Apollit, 2005)