Fracture and Fatigue in Wood covers:
- interpretation of experimental information about fracture and cyclic and static fatigue behaviour of wood;
- the latest modelling techniques and test evidence on fracture and fatigue microscopic processes;
- wood structure, ranging from molecular to gross levels, physical and mechanical properties of wood and their inherent relationship;
- models for predicting fracture and cyclic and static fatigue in wood;
- practical application of information, concepts and models of mechanical properties for fracture and fatigue in wood, components and structural systems.
Structure and Properties of Wood.
Mechanical Behaviour of Wood: Concepts and Modelling.
Principles of Fracture Mechanics.
Fracture and Failure Phenomena in Wood.
Fatigue in Wood.
Fracture Modelling in Wood.
Fatigue Modelling in Wood.
Application of Information and Concepts.