- Health effects of environmental arsenic
- Toxicity and metabolism of inorganic and methylated arsenicals
- Human carcinogenicity and antherogenicity induced by chronic exposures to inorganic arsenic
- Effects of arsenic on DNA synthesis of human lymphocytes
- Estimation of human exposure to and uptake of arsenic found in drinking water
- Arsenic hazards to plants and animals
- Arsenic compounds in marine organisms
Arsenic: Historical Perspectives (J. Azcue & J. Nriagu).
Arsenic Distribution in Soils (H. Yan–Chu).
Arsenic Mobilization and Bioavailability in Soils (D. Bhumbla & R. Keefer).
Mobilization of Arsenic in Contaminated River Waters (W. Mok & C. Wai).
Removal of Arsenic in Drinking Water Treatment (M. Jekel).
Biotransformation of Arsenic in the Freshwater Environment (S. Maeda).
The Chemical Forms of Arsenic in Aquatic Organisms and Their Interrelationships (D. Phillips).
Arsenic in Several Chinese Estuaries and Coastal Seas (L. Xiankun, et al.).
Arsenic in Vegetation of Wetlands (M. Otte & W. Ernst).
Arsenic Minerals Formed at Low Temperatures (F. Schaufelberger).