- Basic properties of curved exponential families
- Elements of second–order, asymptotic theory
- The Fisher–Efron–Amari theory of information loss and recovery
- Jeffreys–Rao information–metric Riemannian geometry
- Curvature measures of nonlinearity
- Geometrically motivated diagnostics for exponential family regression
- Geometrical theory of divergence functions
- A classification of and introduction to additional work in the field
ONE–PARAMETER CURVED EXPONENTIAL FAMILIES.
MULTIPARAMETER CURVED EXPONENTIAL FAMILIES.
Extensions of Results from the One–Parameter Case.
Exponential Family Regression and Diagnostics.
Curvature in Exponential Family Regression.
Information–Metric Riemannian Geometry.