- the legal regimes and economic aspects of GIS
- contract law governing information technology
- data and information in a digital age
- legal liabilities damages, negligence, and standards of care
- public access and ownership of information
- privacy and security issues intellectual property and copyright
- international law and the globalisation of information technology
Data and Information in a Computer Age.
Liability Issues in Contract.
Liability Issues in Tort.
Public Access and Ownership of Information and Data.
Intellectual Property in Information and Data.
GIS in Court.
Geographic Information Policy Issues.
List of Figures.
List of Tables.