NOTE: Annals volumes are available for sale as individual books or as a journal. For information on institutional journal subscriptions, please visit [external URL]
ACADEMY MEMBERS: Please contact the New York Academy of Sciences directly to place your order ([external URL] Members of the New York Academy of Science receive full–text access to the Annals online and discounts on print volumes. Please visit [external URL] for more information about becoming a member.
1. The Brain′s Default Network: Anatomy, Function, and Relevance to Disease: Randy L. Buckner, Jessica R. Andrews–Hanna, and Daniel L. Schacter.
2. Episodic Simulation of Future Events: Concepts, Data, and Applications: Daniel L. Schacter, Donna Rose Addis, and Randy L. Buckner.
3. Generalization and Differentiation in Semantic Memory: Insights from Semantic Dementia: Matthew A. Lambon Ralph and Karalyn Patterson.
4. Spatial Cognition and the Brain: Neil Burgess.
5. Multisensory–based Approach to the Recovery of Unisensory Deficit: Elisabetta Làdavas.
6. The Adolescent Brain: B.J. Casey, Rebecca M. Jones, and Todd A. Hare.
7. Cognitive Neuroscience of Aging: Cheryl L. Grady.
8. Can Neurological Evidence Help Courts Assess Criminal Responsibility? Lessons from Law and Neuroscience: Eyal Aharoni, Chadd Funk, Walter Sinnott–Armstrong, and Michael Gazzaniga.
9. The Neural Basis of Moral Cognition: Sentiments, Concepts, and Values: Jorge Moll, Ricardo de Oliveira–Souza, and Roland Zanh.
10. Intention, Choice, and the Medial Frontal Cortex: Matthew F.S. Rushworth.
11. Evaluating Faces on Trustworthiness: An Extension of Systems for Recognition of Emotions Signaling Approach/ Avoidance Behaviors: Alexander Todorov.
12. Disorders of Consciousness: Adrian M. Owen.
13. The Neural Correlates of Consciousness: An Update: Giulio Tononi and Cristof Koch
Alan Kingstone is a Distinguished University Professor and KAlan Kingstone is a Distinguished University Professor and Killam Scholar at the University of British Columbia as well illam Scholar at the University of British Columbia as well as Senior Scholar at the Michael Smith Foundation for Healthas Senior Scholar at the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research in Vancouver. Research in Vancouver.