Other papers featured papers include:
- a meta-analysis of publications on allopatric versus sympatric speciation
- an evaluation of patterns of adaptation to climatic variation focused on phenotypic plasticity in response to global climate change
- a look at the genetic controls of plant stress responses from an evolutionary viewpoint
- new perspectives on the evolution of life histories
- an evolutionary analysis of the causes and consequences of persistent human diseases
NOTE: Annals volumes are available for sale as individual books or as a journal. Members of the New York Academy of Science receive full-text access to the Annals online and discounts on print volumes.
Timothy A. Mousseau University of South Carolina, Columbia.