Vehicle Systems Integration in the Wired World is a valuable update for all those senior engineers, managers, and directors involved in the specification, design, development, and systems engineering of automotive products.
- Understanding the essence the development challenge of the 21st century
- Consolidation in the automotive industry forging ahead with alliances
- System supply a future perspective
- The role for engineering suppliers in a consolidated world
- Systems engineering and supply a vehicle manufacturer s perspective
- Integrating modular systems for tomorrow s powertrain
- Ultralight steel auto–suspensions
- The future of 42V vehicle systems
- The future for automotive electronics
- Comparison of the different GDI processes
- Integration of automotive mechatronic components in HIL simulation
- Advanced HIL systems for OBDII functionally testing.