Emphasis is moving towards procedures that employ innovative and new uses of computer–aided production engineering techniques as an aid to the manufacture of prostheses, by well–known methods of computer–aided design and manufacture, and the use of agile manufacture and robotics.
Computer–aided Production Engineering will be of great interest for all those involved in product design, manufacturing processes, automated machinery, and the most up–to–date advances in this far–reaching area of engineering.
Topics covered include:
- Computer–aided Design and Manufacture
- Computer–aided Process Planning
- Quality in Manufacturing and Design
- Concurrent Engineering and Design for Manufacture
- Production and Control
- AI Applications in Manufacturing
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Processes
- Rapid Prototyping
- Robotics in Medicine
- Computer–aided Orthopaedic Surgery