- Trends in Bacterial partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Bacterial partnering agreement structure
- Bacterial partnering contract documents
- Top Bacterial deals by value
- Most active Bacterial dealmakers
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Bacterial disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Bacterial deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Bacterial deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Bacterial dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Bacterial dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Bacterial deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Bacterial dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Bacterial deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Bacterial partnering deals by specific Bacterial target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Bacterial therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Bacterial partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Bacterial partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Bacterial technologies and products.
Global Bacterial Partnering 2014 to 2019 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Bacterial trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Bacterial Partnering 2014 to 2019 includes:
- Trends in Bacterial dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Bacterial deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Bacterial deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Bacterial deal records
- The leading Bacterial deals by value since 2014
- Most active Bacterial dealmakers since 2014
- The report includes deals for the following indications:
- Bacterial: Anthrax, Campylobacter Jejuni, Clostridium difficile, Diphtheria, Escherichia Coli (E-coli), Group A Streptococcus, Group B Streptococcus, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), Helicobacter Pylori, Lyme disease, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Mycobacterium avium, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Sepsis, Tetanus, Tuberculosis (TB), plus other bacterial indications
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
The Global Bacterial Partnering 2014 to 2019 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,000 bacterial deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise bacterial rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
- In-depth understanding of Bacterial deal trends since 2014
- Access Bacterial deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Bacterial partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 750 links to actual Bacterial deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Bacterial deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Bacterial opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Bacterial opportunities
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Bacterial dealmaking
2.2. Bacterial partnering over the years
2.3. Bacterial partnering by deal type
2.4. Bacterial partnering by industry sector
2.5. Bacterial partnering by stage of development
2.6. Bacterial partnering by technology type
2.7. Bacterial partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 –Financial deal terms for Bacterial partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Bacterial partnering
3.3. Bacterial partnering headline values
3.4. Bacterial deal upfront payments
3.5. Bacterial deal milestone payments
3.6. Bacterial royalty rates
Chapter 4 – Leading Bacterial deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Bacterial partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Bacterial
4.4. Top Bacterial deals by value
Chapter 5 – Bacterial contract document directory
5.2. Bacterial partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 – Bacterial dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Bacterial therapeutic target
Appendix 1 – Directory of Bacterial deals by company A-Z 2014 to 2019
Appendix 2 – Directory of Bacterial deals by deal type 2014 to 2019
Appendix 3 – Directory of Bacterial deals by stage of development 2014 to 2019
Appendix 4 – Directory of Bacterial deals by technology type 2014 to 2019
- Further reading on dealmaking
- Deal type definitions
Figure 1: Bacterial partnering since 2014
Figure 2: Bacterial partnering by deal type since 2014
Figure 3: Bacterial partnering by industry sector since 2014
Figure 4: Bacterial partnering by stage of development since 2014
Figure 5: Bacterial partnering by technology type since 2014
Figure 6: Bacterial partnering by indication since 2014
Figure 7: Bacterial deals with a headline value
Figure 8: Bacterial deals with upfront payment values
Figure 9: Bacterial deals with milestone payment
Figure 10: Bacterial deals with royalty rates
Figure 11: Active Bacterial dealmaking activity– 2014 to 2019
Figure 12: Top Bacterial deals by value since 2014