It looks at the impact that an ageing population and changing regulatory landscape is having on the distribution and marketing stratgies employed by the key players.
This includes coverage of new products and services, mergers, acquisitions, outsourcing and strategic alliances.
Every issue covers the critical issues from around the world, including emerging markets, demographic and consumer trends, sales and distribution developments, demutualization, regulatory changes, bancassurance and more.
Where other titles offer focus on a particular country or sector, Life Insurance International gives you the larger international picture and a strategic overview.
Every month Life Insurance International gives you:
- FREE ONLINE access to a five-year archive of published material
- Original data, research, conference findings and statistics not available elsewhere
- Industry analysis written by industry experts
- Information that can be relied upon to be accurate, relevant and qualified
- Exclusive extracts from our management reports
- Actionable information that can be instantly applied to the benefit of your company
- Up-to-date information on the strategies and initiatives of competitors
- Completely independent and unbiased coverage of the sector
- The inside track on the global insurance industry
Current Subscribers to Life Insurance International include:
- American Express
- Canada Life
- Danish Insurance Association
- Interamerican Hellenic Life
- Manulife Financial
- Munich RE Life
- NFU Mutual & Avon Group
- Norwich Union Life
- Ominia Life
- Prudential Assurance
- Swiss Reinsurance