New York Times
Part One: The Nature and Dynamics of Charismatic Leadership.
1. Theoretical Foundations of Charismatic Leadership.
2. Evolving Perspectives on Charismatic Leadership.
3. Behavioral Dimensions of Charismatic Leadership.
4. Charismatic and Non–Charismatic Leaders: Differences in Behavior and Effectiveness.
Part Two: Strategic Vision and the Charismatic Leader.
5. The Visionary Leader.
6. Profiles of Strategic Vision: Levesque and Iacocca.
Part Three: The Sources and Limitations of Charisma.
7. Two Faces of Charisma: Socialized and Personalized Leadership in Organizations.
8. Origins of Charisma: Socialized and Personalized Leadership in Organizations.
9. Limits of Charisma.
Part Four: Development of Charismatic Leaders.
10. Developiing Transformational Leaders: A Life Span Approach.
11. Training Charismatic Leadership: A Risky and Critical Task.
Conclusion: Patterns and Trends in Studying Charismatic Leadership.