What a lovely, lovely book! Though I've read all you've written, this one really touched me. It is, of course, a love letter to your daughters, which is not only a wonderful, meaningful thing to do, but it was filled with exactly the kind of advice all fathers should give. Your new book will stay on my shelf for a long, long time, and I'll be giving it to my own kids to read.
--Nicholas Sparks, author of The Notebook, Dear John, and The Last Song
1. Swim Your Own Races: Do Not Let Others Do Your Thinking for You.
2. Focus on What You Like.
3. Good Habits for Life and Investing.
4. Common Sense? Not So Common.
5. Your Education, Part I: Let the World Be a Part of Your Perspective.
6. Your Education, Part II: Learn Philosophy; Learn to "Think".
7. Your Education, Part III: Learn History!
8. Your Education, Part IV: Learn Languages (and Make Sure That Mandarin Is One of Them!)
9. It Is the Century of China.
10. Know Thyself by Understanding Your Weaknesses and Acknowledging Your Mistakes.
11. Recognize Change and Embrace It.
12. Look to the Future!
13. Lady Luck Smiles on Those Who Continue in Their Efforts.
About the Author.