A Gift to My Children
1. Swim Your Own Races: Do Not Let Others Do Your Thinking for You.
2. Focus on What You Like.
3. Good Habits for Life and Investing.
4. Common Sense? Not So Common.
5. Your Education, Part I: Let the World Be a Part of Your Perspective.
6. Your Education, Part II: Learn Philosophy; Learn to "Think".
7. Your Education, Part III: Learn History!
8. Your Education, Part IV: Learn Languages (and Make Sure That Mandarin Is One of Them!)
9. It Is the Century of China.
10. Know Thyself by Understanding Your Weaknesses and Acknowledging Your Mistakes.
11. Recognize Change and Embrace It.
12. Look to the Future!
13. Lady Luck Smiles on Those Who Continue in Their Efforts.
About the Author.