Provides behavioral definitions, long– and short–term goals and objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM–IV diagnoses for serious mental disorders in adults and adolescents
- Organized by 35 major presenting problems and containing more than 1,000 polished treatment plan components
- Designed for quick reference treatment plan components can be created from behavioral problem or DSM–IV diagnosis
- Features a workbook format that offers plenty of space to record customized goals, objectives, and interventions
- Provides a thorough introduction to treatment planning, plus a sample plan that can be emulated in writing plans that meet all requirements of third–party payers and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO.
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM JOHN WILEY & SONS . . .
The Continuum of Care Treatment Planner (book/disk set) 192 pp. Paper (0–471–19569–3).
- The Chemical Dependence Treatment Planner (book/disk set) 256 pp. Paper (0–471–23794–9).
- The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner (adult disorders) 176 pp. Paper (0–471–11738–2).
- The Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner 240 pp. Paper (0–471–15647–7).
- TheraScribe(r) 3.0 for Windows(r): The Computerized Assistant Single User (0–471–18415–2) to Psychotherapy Treatment Planning.
Mania or Hypomania.
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He has more than 20 years′ experience with mental health treatment, and is the coauthor of The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner and three other books.