Provides behavioral definitions, long– and short–term goals and objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM–IV diagnoses for serious mental disorders in adults and adolescents
- Organized by 35 major presenting problems and containing more than 1,000 polished treatment plan components
- Designed for quick reference treatment plan components can be created from behavioral problem or DSM–IV diagnosis
- Features a workbook format that offers plenty of space to record customized goals, objectives, and interventions
- Provides a thorough introduction to treatment planning, plus a sample plan that can be emulated in writing plans that meet all requirements of third–party payers and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO.
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM JOHN WILEY & SONS . . .
The Continuum of Care Treatment Planner (book/disk set) 192 pp. Paper (0–471–19569–3).
- The Chemical Dependence Treatment Planner (book/disk set) 256 pp. Paper (0–471–23794–9).
- The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner (adult disorders) 176 pp. Paper (0–471–11738–2).
- The Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner 240 pp. Paper (0–471–15647–7).
- TheraScribe(r) 3.0 for Windows(r): The Computerized Assistant Single User (0–471–18415–2) to Psychotherapy Treatment Planning.
Mania or Hypomania.