"Online investing is more than cheap stock trades and real–time quotes. As Bulls, Bears, and Brains uncovers, it′s about connecting with the Web′s knowledge network of expert analysts and savvy individual investors alike. This book is your road map to getting the most out of that community."
–Bill Martin, Founder, RagingBull.com
"Adam Leitzes and Josh Solan deliver a series of insightful and entertaining profiles of the personalities behind many of today′s financial Web sites. The ′best and the brightest′ range from technical day traders to renowned institutional economists; the common link is the ready availability of their insights on the Web. Like a well–thumbed travel guide, this book should help investors discover the more interesting, and perhaps less traveled, sites that match their investment objectives."
–Stephen J. O′Leary, Managing Director, Broadview International LLC
"A most enjoyable and easy–to–read insight into the crossroads of the Internet and investment business. . . . A must read for all generations of investors who hope to be successful in the new information world."
–David F. Bellet, Chairman, Crown Advisors International
"Leitzes and Solan offer extraordinary insights into how to leverage technology to enhance investment returns. Bulls, Bears, and Brains taps the vast wealth of experience and strategies that seasoned investors have developed using the power of the Internet. There is no better strategy than becoming an educated investor, and Bulls, Bears, and Brains is a big step in that direction."
–Dr. William F. Hamilton, The Jerome Fisher Program in Management & Technology, University of Pennsylvania
1. Blood and Guts Meet Bits and Bytes.
2. Who We Are and Why It Matters.
3. The Best of the Best of the Net.
4. This Is Only the Beginning.
5. Investing Out Loud (Don Luskin).
6. Smarter than the Average Bear (Bill Ginsberg).
7. Confessions of a Consummate Contrarian (Aaron Brown).
8. Clearing the Air (Kris Skrinak).
9. All You Can Eat Buffett (Bob Bose).
10. The Wall Street Renegade (Brandon Goyette).
11. Exploiting Fear and Greed (Oliver Velez).
12. Breaking the Rules: The Motley Fools (David Gardner, Jeff Fischer, and Brian Lund).
13. Helping Outsiders with Insiders (Craig Columbus).
14. The Intelligent Speculator (Teresa Lo).
15. Looking Out For the Little Guy (Scott Clawson).
16. The Doctor Will See You Now (Ed Yardeni).
17. Professional Scalper (Jay Yu).
18. Beauty and the Street (Karin Housley).
19. Wharton Wizard (Jeremy Siegel).
20. The Mathematician Meets the Markets (Suri Duddella).
21. King of the Market Meritocracy (Ken Kam).