1. Crop Domestication as a Long–term Selection Experiment (Paul Gepts).
2. Long–term Selection in Plants in the Developing World (J.W. Miles and S. Pandey).
3. Trends in Productivity of U.S. Crops and Long–term Selection (William F. Tracy, et al.).
4. Long–term Selection in a Commercial Hybrid Maize Breeding Program (D.N. Duvick, et al.).
5. Long–term Divergent Selection for Ear Length in Maize (Arnel R. Hallauer, et al.).
6. Inferences on the Genetic of Quantitative Traits from Long–term Selection in Laboratory and Domestic Animals (William G. Hill and Lutz Bünger).
7. Long–term Selection for Pupal Weight in Tribolium castaneum (W.M. Muir, et al.).
8. Phenotypic and Genomic Evolution during a 20,000–Generation Experiment with the Bacterium Escherichia coli (Richard E. Lenski).
Cumulative Subject Index.
Cumulative Contributor Index.