In Driving Your Company′s Value: Strategic Benchmarking for Value, leading experts Michael Mard, Robert Dunne, Edi Osborne, and James Rigby, Jr., show senior executives how to maximize value by implementing the proven and highly effective five–step SBfV process.
Only when a business′s strategy, systems, and people have been aligned can a business advance successfully. Driving Your Company′s Value: Strategic Benchmarking for Value provides a practical and powerful way to ensure businesses get the full benefit from their investment in systems and people. In an easy–to–read format, CEOs, CFOs, general managers, and other senior managers will discover how to:
- Improve strategic decision making
- Provide greater management accountability
- Require a more effective allocation of company resources
- Improve capital management
- Align performance measurement to critical success factors
- Provide a common organizational language
- Develop a corporate structure that understands how daily actions impact value
- Provide the management team with a more effective and communicable strategic planning process
Free Cash Flow.
The Five Dimensions of Value.
A Holistic Approach.
SBfV or EVA.
Return on Equity.
Economic Value Added.
The SBfV Process.
Step 1: Current State.
Qualitative Analysis of the Company s Current State.
Analyzing the Industry.
Analyzing the Company.
Quantitative Analysis of the Company s Current State.
Step 2: Desired Future State.
Critical Success Factors.
Key Performance Indicators.
Step 3: Strategic Benchmarking Keys.
How Strategy Alignment Builds Value.
Grand Strategy, Strategy, or Tactics?
Translating Grand Strategy into Strategy Execution.
Grand Strategy Alignment Maps.
Alignment Thesis and Value Propositions.
Achieving Strategic Alignment.
A Strategy Alignment Model That Works SBfV.
Step 4: Alignment Execution.
Putting it Together.
Step 5: Benchmark and Monitor Return on Strategic Effectiveness.
Benchmark and Monitor Return on Strategy Execution.
Appendix: Websites of Interest.