President Bill Clinton
"The Power of We,offers a clear and compelling lesson in how today’s business leaders can create new synergies and gain competitive advantage by learning how to partner successfully."
Kenneth I. Chenault
Chairman and CEO
American Express Company
"Jon Tisch has lived the strategy he describes in The Power of We, and now this extraordinary man and successful leader shares his strategy with us. Building partnerships at all levelssocial, intellectual, and political, as well as entrepreneurialwill be one of the keys to progress in the coming decades. Jon Tisch provides a road map for those who grasp that reality."
President, New York University
"Being a leader requires vision, focus, and influence. Jonathan Tisch has exhibited all three in this great body of work about what it takes to be a partner and something bigger than yourself. The Power of We is a must read."
President, The Miami HEAT
1. The Power of Partnerships: Getting from Me to WePortrait in Partnership: Rodney Carroll.
2. Now Who’s Boss? Lessons in Partnership from the CEO’s Desk to the Housekeeper’s CartPortrait in Partnership: Jeff Zucker.
3. A Family Business: It All Started with Sayde and AlPortrait in Partnership: Marc Morial.
4. The Employee Comes First: From the Front Line to the Bottom LinePortrait in Partnership: Emeril Lagasse.
5. Turning Customers into Partners: Creating Value TogetherPortrait in Partnership: David Neeleman.
6. Being a Good Neighbor: Hanging Up Your Tux and Rolling Up Your SleevesPortrait in Partnership: President Jimmy Carter.
7. E Pluribus Plenty: When Competition Gives Way to CooperationPortrait in Partnership: Paul Tagliabue.
8. Beyond the Ballot Box: Good Corporate Citizenship Takes More Than Your VotePortrait in Partnership: Kate Carr.
9. What’s in It for the Owners? Bringing Dollars and Sense to the Bottom LinePortrait in Partnership: Sir Howard Stringer.
10. New York Rising: The Power of Partnerships in Time of CrisisPortrait in Partnership: Jane Rosenthal.
Epilogue: Twelve More Tips: A Recipe for Personal Success.