- Present a plan to a bank manager or other financial institution
- improve the profitability of their business by introducing appropriate financial monitoring procedures and control systems
- produce their own accounts
- improve their knowledge so that they no longer feel at the mercy of their accountant.
2. The Financial Statements.
3. Forecasting and Budgeting.
4. Monitoring Procedures and Control Systems.
5. Costing and Pricing.
7. Raising Finance.
9. Glossary of Terms.
10. Useful Additional Reading.