1. Human Resource Management in Northern Europe: Trends, Dilemmas and Strategies (Henrik Holt Larsen and Chris Brewster).
2. The Northern European Dimension: A Distinctive Environment for HRM (Chris Brewster and Henrik Holt Larsen).
3. Human Resource Management: A Strategic Approach (Chris Brewstern Henrik Holt Larsen and Wolfgang Mayrhofer).
4. Making Sense of the Drive for Competence: Bridging Individual and Organizational Learning (Pia Bramming and Henrik Holt Larsen).
5. Careers in Organizations: Theoretical Developments and Empirical Findings (Henrik Holt Larsen and Camilla Funck Ellehave).
6. Flexibility in HRM: Contradictions in Organizational Survival (Chris Brewster and Henrik Holt Larsen).
7. Communication in Organizations: Dialogue and Impact (Michael Morley, Wolfgang Mayrhofer and Chris Brewster).
8. Human Resource Costing and Accounting: Putting a Price on Human Resource Investments (Ulf Johanson and Henrik Holt Larsen).
9. Responsibility in Human Resource Management: The Role of the Line (Chris Brewster and Henrik Holt Larsen).
10. On the Road Again (Henrik Holt Larsen and Chris Brewster).