- Investigates learning-by-design in successful companies.
- Focuses on the choices organizations make about the design of learning mechanisms.
- Built around six detailed case studies taken from different industries and national settings.
- Provides a framework for improving the conditions for systematic and sustainable learning in organizations.
- Offers a clear process model for action and change.
2. Competitive Strategy, Sustainablility and Learning.
3. Individual Competencies, Learning and Performance.
4. Designing Business-focused Teams.
5. Transformation and Learning.
6. Development Processes, Learning and Competitiveness.
7. Knowledge Management Processes and Learning.
8. Learning in Multi Stakeholder Network.
9. Designing Sustainable Learning Organization.
10. Learning by Design: Change and Future.