1. The Right Stuff: An Introduction to New Thinking About IT Management. (Christopher Sauer, Phillp W. Yetton)
Part One: The Traditional Solutions
2. False Prophecies, Successful Practice, and Future Directions in IT Management. (Phillp W. Yetton)
3. A Professional Balancing Act: Walking the Tightrope of Strategic Alignment. (Janice M. Burn)
4. The Pathology of Strategic Alignment. (Christopher Sauer, Janice M. Burn)
Part Two: Competencies of IT–Enabled Organizational Change.
5. IT–Enabled Organizational Change: New Developments of IT Specialists. (M. Lynne Markus, Robert Benjamin)
6. At the Heart of Success: Organizationwide Management Competencies. (V. Sambamurthy, Robert W. Zmund)
Part Three: Process Change.
7. Against Obliteration: Reducing Risk in Business Process Change. (Robert D. Galliers)
8. The Real Event of Reengineering. (Jane Craig, Phillp W. Yetton)
Part Four: New Interpretations.
9. The Paradoxes of Transformation. (Daniel Robey)
10. Joint Outcomes: The Coproduction of IT and Organizational Change. (Rod Coombs)
11. Improvising in the Shapeless Organization of the Future. (Claudio U. Ciborra)
12. The Paths Ahead. (Christopher Sauer, Phillp W. Yetton)