This is the 115th journal in the Jossey–Bass series New Directions in Higher Education.
1. The Modern Campus (Donald N. Langenberg, Donald Z. Spicer).
2. Communication and Information Systems Infrastructure (George R. Maughan).
3. Information Technology User Devices in Higher Education(Don McLaughlin).
4. Networks (George R. Maughan, Karen R. Petitto, Don McLaughlin).
5. Communication and Information Systems Infrastructure Skills (George R. Maughan).
6. Budget (Laurie G. Antolovic ).
7. Higher Education Communication and Information Systems Policy (David L. Eisler).
8. Leadership (Janet K. Poley).
9. Changing Practices and New Frontiers (Richard N. Katz).
GEORGE R. MAUGHAN is associate professor of technology education and coordinator of the communication and information systems sequence of study at West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia.