About the Editors.
1. The Key to Cultural Transformation (Frances Hesselbein).
2. Strategies for Change Leaders (A Conversation Between Peter F. Drucker and Peter M. Senge).
3. Lessons for Change Leaders (Peter M. Senge).
4. Leading Transition: A New Model for Change (William Bridges and Susan Mitchell).
5. The Enduring Skills of Change Leaders (Rosabeth Moss Kanter).
6. Managing Segment Zero (Andrew S. Grove).
7. Management by Commitments (Donald N. Sull).
8. The Age of Connective Leadership (Jean Lipman–Blumen).
9. Sustaining Growth: The Business of Leaders (An Interview with William C. Steere Jr.).
10. Reinventing Management Development (Mark C. Maletz and Jon R. Katzenbach).
11. The New Age of Persuasion (Jay Conger).
12. How to Lower the Risk in CEO Succession (Ram Charan).
Rob Johnston is president and CEO of the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management. He was executive producer for Leading in a Time of Change, a 2001 video featuring Peter F. Drucker and Peter M. Senge and for the Nonprofit Leader of the Future video teleconference. He is a senior editor for the Leader to Leader journal, and has contributed a chapter to Enterprising Nonprofits (Wiley, 2001).