This is the 90th volume of the quarterly journal New Directions for Teaching and Learning.
PART ONE: New Venues.
1. Beyond Scholarship Reconsidered: Toward an Enlarged Vision of the Scholarly Work of Faculty Members (R. Eugene Rice).
2. Transforming the Scholarly Process Through Information Technology (Wallace Hannum).
3. Nurturing Scholarship Through Holistic Faculty Development: A Synergistic Approach (Kenneth J. Zahorski).
PART TWO: New Values.
4. New Conceptions of Scholarship for a New Generation of Faculty Members (Mary Deane Sorcinelli).
5. Engendering Trust Through Institutional Policies and Practices (Ann F. Lucas).
6. The Soul of Scholarship (Kina S. Mallard).
PART THREE: New Visions.
7. Defining Scholarship for the Twenty–First Century (Robert M. Diamond).
8. Student–Faculty Collaborations, Undergraduate Research, and Collaboration as an Administrative Model (Ronald L. Dotterer).
9. Nurturing an Ethos of Community Engagement (Jerry Berberet).