OUTLINE OF CONTENTS
- Part I: Effective Model Speeches For All Occasions
- 1. Icebreakers and anecdotes that are dignified yet funny
- 2. Introductions and transitions you can use when serving as MC
- 3. A variety of speeches for opening or closing a program
- 4. Speeches that aid in effective school community communications
- 5. Speeches to use when addressing your fellow educators
- 6. Speeches that will help you motivate and inspire any audience
- 7. Dynamic speeches for retirements and testimonials
- 8. Dignified and meaningful eulogies and testimonials
- 9. Speeches for special occasions from a find–raising kick–off to a graduating class address
- 10. Lively holiday speeches for use throughout the school year
- Part II: An Administrator′s Blueprint for Preparing and Delivering a Speech
- 11. A step–by–step guide for preparing and delivering a speech from scratch, all based on practical experience
- 12. An administrator′s Survival Guide for Avoiding the pitfalls of public speaking
Part I: Effective Model Speeches For All Occasions.
Section 1. A Collection of Icebreakers for the School Administrator.
Section 2. An Administrator′s Guide to Introductions, Transitions, and Benedictions.
Section 3. A Complete Collection of Opening and Closing Speeches.
Section 4. Administrator′s Speeches for Laymen.
Section 5. Administrator′s Speeches for Educators.
Section 6. A Variety of Speeches that Inspire.
Section 7. Dynamic Speeches for Retirements and Testimonials.
Section 8. Dignified and Meaningful Eulogies and Testimonials.
Section 9. Speeches for Special Event.
Section 10. Lively holiday speeches for use throughout the school year.
Part II: An Administrator′s Blueprint for Preparing and Delivering a Speech.
Section 11. A Step–By–Step Guide for Preparing and Delivering a Speech.
Section 12. An administrator′s Survival Guide for Avoiding the Pitfalls of Public Speaking.
The School Administrator′s Locatomatic Index of Speech Topics and Occasions.
Steven R. Mamchak is a veteran of 35 years in the public schools and the recipient of a Governor′s Award for Excellence in Education.