A quick–study guide for candidates preparing to take the CFP Certification Examination, Rattiner′s Review for the CFP® Certification Examination distills the bare–bones essentials you need to know to pass this challenging exam, all in a logical and easy–to–absorb manner.
This indispensable study tool for students who have already been through traditional CFP educational programming and just need a little extra help pulling it all together provides a no–nonsense approach to studying for some of the most important disciplines of financial planning, including: PFP, insurance, employee benefit, investments, income tax, retirement, and estate planning. Each discipline contains short and concise statements emphasizing key points through mnemonic devices, study tips, and other established test–taking methods that provide helpful hints.
Rattiner′s Review for the CFP® Certification Examination, Third Edition has been thoroughly updated to include:
- A new chapter on Test–Taking Techniques that shows you how to prepare and take the CFP Exam, emphasizing detailed or long approach and short or concise approach
- Reviews from recent CFP Exam students who compare the CFP Board curriculum to this Third Edition, ensuring that all topics are covered adequately
- New, easy–to–follow flowcharts at the beginning of each chapter highlight the macro level perspective of each subject discipline
- Basic calculator keystrokes for investment math, retirement, life, and education needs analysis, and other important calculations
- New multiple–choice questions as well as new charts and tables for quick memorizations
- New acronyms to help put things into a simplified perspective and help students tie back to the big picture flowchart
Perfect as a quick–reference guide to complement all CFP texts and self–study materials, it also serves as an important one–stop resource for financial services professionals who want information in a hurry.
Stay organized, on track, and focused with Rattiner′s Review for the CFP® Certification Examination, Third Edition.
Chapter 1 General Principles of Financial Planning.
Chapter 2 Insurance Planning and Risk Management.
Chapter 3 Employee Benefits Planning.
Chapter 4 Investment Planning.
Chapter 5 Income Tax Planning.
Chapter 6 Retirement Planning.
Chapter 7 Estate Planning.