Preface: Creating the Future You Want – Causal Mapping for Individuals and Groups.
Part I: What Mapping Is and Why and How It Works.
1. What to Do When Thinking Matters.
2. How and Why Mapping Works.
Part II: What Do I Think? A Guide to Cognitive Mapping.
3. How not to Miss the Boat.
4. House of the Rising Fun.
5. It’s a Bummer to Be JB.
Part III: What Do We Think? A Guide to Oval Mapping.
6. To Merge or not to Merge – That Is the Question!
7. Small College Hoping not to Get Smaller!
8. Making the Most of our Assets.
9. A Question of Turning Around.
Part IV: Summary and Conclusions.
10. Learning from the Chapters, or How Does This all Fit together and How Can I Make Use of It?
11. Benefits, Limitations and the Future of Mapping.
Resource A: Glossary of Terms not Defined in the Text.
Resource B: Analysing Causal Maps.
Resource C: A Brief and Selective History of Causal Mapping for Facilitating Thinking and Other Commonly Used Mapping Techniques.
Resource D: Additional Resources.
Resource E: Listing of Process Guidelines.
Colin Eden Graduate School of Business- Strathclyde, UK.
Charles B. Finn College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York, USA.
John M. Bryson Hubert H. Humphreys Inst. of Public Affairs, UK.