Thomas N. Bulkowski
"Felipe Tudela has provided an explanation and a meaning to Japanese candlestick chart analysis that heretofore has been lacking. This book is clear, concise and comprehensive. It is must reading for the beginner as well as the avid, experienced candlestick trader." – Tom DeMark
"Felipe Tudela′s latest book combines one of the hottest tools for today′s traders– Candlestick charting–with the time–tested strategies of Sokyu Honma′s. This groundbreaking book is well researched with plenty of illustrations of how to implement this simple, yet powerful trading strategy. The techniques described by Felipe will help traders overcome the need to use subjective lagging indicators to help confirm signals derived from Candlestick patterns, which can often prove to be challenging. Instead, they will learn to use the market′s own behavior to boost their trading performance. I highly recommend this book for any chartist. The cutting–edge techniques are right on the money!" – John Crane
1. The Truth about Japanese Candlesticks.
2. The Spirit of Sokyu Honma′s Method: The Master and the Disciple.
3. The Samni No Den of the Market: The Subjective Part of the Method.
4. The Five Sakata Methods: The Objective Part of the Method.
5. Trading with Sokyu Honma′s Method.
6. Japanese Candlesticks: A Precision Tool Within the Market′s Great Cycle.
7. Algorithm in Tabular Format for the Five Sakata Methods Within Sokyu Honma′s Great Cycle.
8. Thirty–seven Applications Involving Indexes, Stocks, and Futures.
9. Back to the Samni No den.
10. Learning to Analyze the Markets from a Trader′s Viewpoint.
11. Your Magic Talisman.
12. Before Taking a Position...Think!
13. How to Exit a Trade.
14. How to Manage Your Risk.
15. All You Will Ever Need to Know about Stops.
16. Putting It All Together in a Simple but Winning Approach.
17. Trade Now!
18. Some Thoughts about Trading Philosophy.
Appendix. What Is a Candlestick?