Variable annuities now outpace mutual funds as the number one choice among street–smart investors and it′s easy to see why. Tax–deferred, commission–free, easy to purchase and redeem, carrying less risk than most other instruments, and exhibiting a superb overall performance, they are an indispensable addition to any low–risk, high–yield portfolio. Now, in the first book of its kind, financial planning expert Gordon Williamson demystifies annuities investing. Writing in a straightforward, down–to–earth style, he:
- Clearly explains how annuities work, profiles their return potential, and frankly assesses their relative advantages and disadvantages
- Steers you to the 100 best annuities for your investment dollar
- Emphasizes risk reduction without sacrificing returns
- Supplies complete annuity profiles, including average annual returns over the past 3, 5, and 10 years
- Ranks and evaluates today′s entire spectrum of annuity products aggressive growth/small cap, international, growth and income, balanced, money market, and more
- Pinpoints the best performing variable annuities
- Includes investment options within each annuity recommended
The word is out: variable annuities are one of the best investment instruments developed in this century. Now find out how you can take full advantage of their unprecedented earning potential with The 100 Best Annuities You Can Buy.
What Is a Variable Annuity?.
How an Annuity Works.
How to Invest in a Variable Annuity.
Reading a Variable Annuity Prospectus.
THE 100 BEST SUBACCOUNTS.
How the 100 Best Subaccounts Were Determined.
About the 100 Best Subaccounts.
Aggressive Growth Subaccounts.
Corporate Bond Subaccounts.
Global Stock Subaccounts.
Government Bond Subaccounts.
Growth and Income Subaccounts.
High–Yield Bond Subaccounts.
Utility Stock Subaccounts.
World Bond Subaccounts.
Glossary of Annuity Terms.
About the Author.