Industrial Marketing Strategy
Widely regarded as a classic text in the field, Industrial Marketing Strategy, Third Edition shows you, as a practicing manager, how to develop the marketing strategies your business needs to succeed in a rapidly evolving global marketplace. This important book covers:
- The basic concepts of customer analysis, buying behavior, buyer–seller relationships, market segmentation and targeting, and positioning
- Proven, concrete, strategic management techniques rather than a rote enumeration of the functions and institutions of industrial marketing
- Guidelines for implementing the value proposition through distribution and marketing communications
- The role of marketing in the broader context of business and corporate–level strategic planning
- Special sections on product development, national account management, customer service, information technology, and price signaling
Industrial Procurement and Buying Behavior.
Industrial Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning.
Product Strategy and New Product Development.
Developing Markets for New Industrial Products.
Industrial Distribution Strategy.
Managing the Industrial Sales Force.
Industrial Marketing Communications.
Industrial Marketing Planning.