If you need help managing the people side of your small business, you′re in luck! This comprehensive, practical guide supplies everything you need to know to manage human resources effectively and avoid legal hassles:
- Easy–to–follow guidelines for job advertising, interviewing, hiring, setting wages and benefits, and conducting performance reviews.
- Important information on civil rights, affirmative action, and the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
- Guidance on developing workplace policies, dealing with layoffs, managing employees with disabilities, and other sensitive issues.
- Sample documents, including performance review forms, job descriptions, and applications.
- Sample letters and memos for key types of formal communication with employees.
Also available from the Entrepreneur Magazine library:
- The Entrepreneur Magazine Small Business Advisor
- The Entrepreneur Magazine Small Business Answer Book
- Guide to Integrated Marketing
- Making Money with Your Personal Computer
- Small Business Legal Guide
- Starting an Import/Export Business
- Starting a Home–Based Business
- Successful Advertising for Small Businesses
- Free issue of Entrepreneur Magazine.
- 50% discount on Entrepreneur Magazine subscription.
- 1/2 price admission to any Entrepreneur Magazine Small Business Expo.
- Discount on American Entrepreneurs Association membership.
See details and coupons in back of book.
Orientation and Training.
Workplace Policies and Procedures.
Savings, Retirement and Incentive Programs.
Personnel Records, Retention and Administration.
Recruiting a Human Resources Administrator.