Here's the guidance you need to accomplish one of the most important steps in the growth of an organization: the campaign for funding and completing a significant building project. This book lays out a detailed road map for successfully managing all aspects of project realization. Moving easily from preparation to design to fundraising, Capital Campaigns from the Ground Up presents a comprehensive approach to coordinating these efforts. This practical, clearly written handbook will help you:
- Think strategically in the early preparation stage
- Balance building and fundraising concerns
- Build a committed team of volunteers, a cohesive board, and a solid donor base
- Make a strong case for support, utilize media resources, and communicate a clear mission
- Determine what has worked in past successful campaigns
Order your copy today!
About the Author.
Chapter 1. Coordinating Project Planing and Fundraising Planning.
Chapter 2. Confidence and Communications.
Chapter 3. Building a Strong and Committed Board.
Chapter 4. Project Planning.
Chapter 5. Project Delivery Strategies.
Chapter 6. Prospect Identification and Cultivation.
Chapter 7. The Case for Support and Campaign Materials.
Chapter 8. Precampaign Planning Study and Campaign Readiness.
Chapter 9. Staff and Volunteer Solicitation Training.
Chapter 10. Managing the Campaign.
Chapter 11. Grants and Government Funding.
Chapter 12. Churches and Faith-Based Institutions.
Chapter 13. Historic Preservation Projects.
Chapter 14. Parting Thoughts.