- Includes 10 prewritten presentation scripts on a variety of common work–related topics and problems
- Features handouts, visual aids, quizzes, and other powerful presentation tools
- Dozens of sample contact letters, brochures, press releases, and other practice–building resources
Everything you need to conduct polished presentations and workshops
Presentations and workshops provide mental health professionals with an excellent means of increasing their visibility within their communities and generating new referrals. For many, they also provide a steady source of secondary income. But creating the myriad documents and graphical materials that go into marketing, organizing, and delivering presentations can be a forbidding task for the professional on the go. Now this book saves you the time and trouble of starting from scratch by supplying you with everything you need to conduct highly professional workshops, seminars, and presentations.
An indispensable resource for experienced and novice presenters alike, The Workplace Skills Presentation Guide supplies you with:
- 10 scripted, customizable presentations covering an array of hot topics in today’s workplace from stress management and conflict resolution to increasing emotional intelligence in the workplace and balancing work and family life
- Handouts, visual aids, suggested video clips, quizzes, and other powerful presentation tools
- Invaluable presentation pointers, including tips on seating arrangements, timing, body language, using humor, and more
- Sample press releases, brochures and postcards, contact and follow–up letters, and other potent marketing tools
- A computer disk containing all the scripts and collateral material in the book
12 Tips for Marketing Your Practice.
Increasing Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace.
How to Give Constructive Performance Feedback.
Balancing Work and Family Life.
How to Recover from a Career Crash.
Does Your Company Need Family Therapy?
Take Charge of Your Life: Plan Your Best Year Yet!
Manage Your Stress.
How to Create a Positive Work Environment.
Managing Conflict at Work.
The Art of Effective Communication.
About the Disk.