"A wonderfully worthy book, especially in an era when the wrong kind of capitalism has been in the driver's seat. The Millionaire Code is about something far more noble than money-the joy of living your life to the fullest simply by finding what it is you love to do, and then doing it. 'Hats off' to Paul Farrell for picking up where William Shakespeare left off: 'This above all: to thine own self be true.'"
-John C. Bogle
Founder and former CEO, The Vanguard Group
"To make your savings grow, you need to know three things: the way the markets work, the way market history works, and the way you work. Let Paul Farrell take you on an enlightening, enjoyable, and profitable journey to the inner self of the successful investor."
-William J. Bernstein, PhD, MD
author of The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio and The Intelligent Asset Allocator
"Combining personality theory, solid investment advice, and Zen philosophy, Paul Farrell demonstrates concretely how necessary it is to combine your personality and investing styles in order to create meaningful wealth. If you want to learn what it takes to develop your own unique investment strategy-the only kind likely to succeed-this is the book to get."
-Dr. Richard Geist
Clinical Instructor, Department of Psychiatry (Psychology)
Harvard Medical School
"An important work. Leave it to Paul Farrell to provide a truly unique insight into the minds of millionaire investors. I have been impressed with Paul Farrell's work for many years. His latest book, The Millionaire Code, provides an important contribution to the world of investing. Truly unique insights."
author, Eight $teps to $even Figures: The Investment Strategies of Everyday Millionaires and How You Can Become Wealthy Too
"It's often said that if you don't know who you are, Wall Street is an expensive place to find out. By helping you understand more about yourself, this book will help you become a more successful investor."
Chairman, Edelman Financial Services, author of Ordinary People, Extraordinary Wealth, and Discover the Wealth Within You
Part 1: Introduction: Unleash the Millionaire within You.
1. A New Way of Thinking . . . Getting Rich in Spirit and in Fact.
2. Historical Overview: Unlocking the Secret of the Millionaire Personality.
3. Jung’s Four-Step Decision-Making Process for the Millionaire within You 23
Part 2: Test Yourself and Discover Your Unique Millionaire’s Code.
4. The Millionaire’s Code: Tap into the Secret Power within You.
5. Test the First Letter: Extravert or Introvert (E or I)?
6. Test the Second Letter: Sensor or Intuitive (S or N)?
7. Test the Third Letter: Thinking or Feeling (T or F)?
8. Test the Fourth Letter: Judging or Perceiving (J or P)?
9. Discover the Real You in the “X-Factor” of Your Millionaire’s Code.
Part 3: The Four Temperaments in Millionaire Profiling.
10. The Millionaire Temperaments: A Shortcut to the Millionaire Within.
11. Freelance Creators: Sensor-Perceivers (SP).
12. Systems Masterminds: Intuitive-Thinkers (NT).
13. The Pathfinders: Intuitive-Feelers (NF).
14. Guardians of the Establishment: Sensor-Judgers (SJ).
15. Hybrids, Dual Personalities, and Genetic Code Reprogramming.
Part 4: The 16 Millionaire Personality Codes.
16. The 16 Millionaire Personalities.
17. Entrepreneurs and Promoters (ESTP) (Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Robert Kiyosaki).
18. Entertainers and Performers (ESFP) (Fred Astaire, Tom Hanks, Bruce Springsteen).
19. Master Craftsmen (ISTP) (Clint Eastwood, Tom Cruise, Michael Jordan).
20. Directors and Composers (ISFP) (Andrew Lloyd Weber, Ray Bradbury, Stephen Spielberg).
21. Commanders in Chief (ENTJ) (Winston Churchill, Rudy Giuliani, John F. Kennedy).
22. Master Innovators (ENTP) (Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson).
23. Chief Strategists (INTJ) (Dwight D. Eisenhower,Vince Lombardi, Charles Munger).
24. Visionary Thinkers (INTP) (Albert Einstein, Carl G. Jung, Stephen Hawking).
25. Inspiring Teachers (ENFJ) (Joseph Campbell, Gary Zukav, Stephen Covey).
26. Champions and Causes (ENFP) (Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, the Dalai Lama).
27. Healing Counselors (INFJ) (M. Scott Peck,Wayne Dyer, Thomas Moore).
28. Mystic Heroes (INFP) (Richard Bach, Richard Carlson, Julia Cameron).
Guardians of the Establishment.
29. Chief Executive Officers (ESTJ) (Warren Buffett, Jack Bogle, Charles Schwab).
30. Peacemakers (ESFJ) (George Soros,William Ury, Andrew Carnegie).
31. Results-Oriented Experts (ISTJ) (Peter Drucker, James Loehr, Chuck Norris).
32. Master-Servants (ISFJ) (Thomas Merton, Thich Nhat Hanh, Jesus, Buddha).
The Millionaire’s Basic Training Library.
About the Author.