- The basics of direct–mail selling and catalog sales
- The secrets to creating catalog copy that really sells
- The essential elements in the catalog mailing including how to create a strong sales letter and a user–friendly order form
- How to choose and use the right mailing lists
- Managing the two essentials of the catalog business: sales volume and pricing
What Is the "Catalog Sales" Business?
A Few Starter Ideas.
What to Sell: Finding the Right Line.
Basics of Marketing.
Marketing via Catalogs and Mail.
Writing Catalog Copy that Sells.
The Important and Necessary Elements in the Mailing.
Mailing Lists: A Critical Necessity.
Costing, Pricing, and Accounting.
What It Takes to Succeed.
Financing Your Future.
Miscellaneous Aids to Success.