"This book provides the executive with a balanced view of the motivation, leadership, process, and technology required to enable Balanced Scorecard. Filled with examples and insights, it is a must read."
John V. Harker
Chairman and CEO, InFocus Corporation
"Balanced Scorecard can be a challenge to implement, especially in small companies. This book has mastered the art of communicating how to do it successfully in both small and large businesses as well as in government. Rich with content yet simple to read, understand, and, most importantly, implement this book makes Balanced Scorecard understandable and relevant to creating success."
Patrick M. Cox
Chairman and CEO, Qsent, Inc.
2. What Is Balanced Scorecard?
3. From Management to Performance Management.
4. Mission, Vision, Values: The Precursor to Balanced Scorecard.
5. Six Success Factors to Implementing Balanced Scorecard.
6. Success Factor One: Understand Self.
7. Success Factor Two: Understand the Balanced Scorecard Learning Cycle.
8. Success Factor Three: Know the Road Map for Implementation.
9. Success Factor Four: Treat Balanced Scorecard as a Project.
10. Success Factor Five: Use Technology as an Enabler.
11. Success Factor Six: Cascade the Scorecard.
12. Eleven Deadly Sins of Balanced Scorecard.
13. The Ultimate Partnership: Balanced Scorecard and Performance Management.
Appendix: Informational Web Sites and Sample Vendor List.