In If You Don't Make Waves, You'll Drown, Dave Anderson doesn't pull any punches. Offering simple wisdom and politically incorrect solutions that really work, he's not here to inspire you, but to taunt you into action. He shows you how to be more direct without being disrespectful; how to give honest feedback even when it hurts; and how to hold employees accountable for results. In short, you'll learn how to get the most out of your business.
Want more politically incorrect wisdom?
- Tenure is a license for laziness
- Diversity without competence is worthless
- Don't trade your values for valuables
- Political correctness is a disease that destroys the workplace
- It's time to fight back!
1. Don’t Be a Wimp!
2. Eliminate Entitlements: Send the Moochers Packing!
3. Don’t Confuse the Scoreboard for the Game!
4. Sometimes You Have to Tick People Off!
5. Learn to Read between the Lies!
6. Ditch Diversity and Go for Results!
7. Don’t Just Win . . . Run Up the Score!
8. Spare the Rod, Spoil the Sluggard!
9. Don’t Make People Happy. . . .Make Them Better!
10. Don’t Trade Your Values for Valuables!
About the Author.