- How will US product liability laws affect my business?
- Why should I agree to mediate a dispute?
- How much will it cost my firm if it violates a contract?
- Will a license agreement allow me to earn profits from the US while still avoiding the risks and costs of entering the market directly?
- How can I ensure that someone will not sue my firm based on the actions of the firm?s American sales agent?
Agent and Distributor Agreements: Selling in America.
Bringing Goods into the United States: Handling Customs Effectively.
ESTABLISHING A PRESENCE IN THE US MARKET.
Corporations, Partnerships, and Joint Ventures: Establishing a Business in the United States.
Commercial Intellectual Property: Protecting Valuable Ideas.
Licensing: The Technology Transfer Agreement.
THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.
Product Liability: Managing Risk.
Contracting: Creating Binding Obligations.
Warranties and Fraud: The Promises You Make.
Court System: Lawsuits and Arbitration.