Managing the Team provides a comprehensive guide to the practice of employee involvement. As well as dealing with specific forms of EI, Marchington provides a framework within which the different EI initiatives can be located and makes use of case studies to illustrate best practice. These studies are drawn from a wide range of industries and sectors.
The book covers all major forms of EI, including:
written and face to face communications
problem solving techniques
task–based job redesign
Managing the Team is a highly practical, up to date and comprehensive resource for all HR professionals.
1. Employee Involvement and Human Resource Management.
2. The Nature of Employee Involvement.
3. Written and Audio–Visual Communications.
4. Face–to–Face Communications.
5. Involvement in Problem–Solving.
6. Job Redesign.
7. Joint Consultant.
8. Financial Involvement.