Managing the Team provides a comprehensive guide to the practice of employee involvement. As well as dealing with specific forms of EI, Marchington provides a framework within which the different EI initiatives can be located and makes use of case studies to illustrate best practice. These studies are drawn from a wide range of industries and sectors.
The book covers all major forms of EI, including:
- written and face to face communications
- problem solving techniques
- task-based job redesign
- representative participation
- fnancial involvement
Managing the Team is a highly practical, up to date and comprehensive resource for all HR professionals.
1. Employee Involvement and Human Resource Management.
2. The Nature of Employee Involvement.
3. Written and Audio-Visual Communications.
4. Face-to-Face Communications.
5. Involvement in Problem-Solving.
6. Job Redesign.
7. Joint Consultant.
8. Financial Involvement.