Topics covered include:
- The formulation of marketing strategies
- Market segmentation
- Targeting, positioning and buyer behavior
- The marketing mix
- Production management
- Promotion and distribution
- The implementation and control of marketing plans
2. Marketing Strategy and Planning.
3. Information for Marketing Decisions.
4. Understanding the Marketing Environment.
5. Understanding Buyer Behaviour.
6. Market Segmentation.
7. Market Targeting.
8. Market Positioning.
9. Managing the Marketing Mix.
10. Product Decisions.
11. Pricing Decisions.
12. Promotion Decisions.
13. Place Decisions.
14. Implementing Marketing Strategy.
Suggestions for Further Reading.