Topics covered include:
- The formulation of marketing strategies
- Market segmentation
- Targeting, positioning and buyer behavior
- The marketing mix
- Production management
- Promotion and distribution
- The implementation and control of marketing plans
The Marketing Blueprint is particularly appropriate for MBA and post–experience courses on which students are not marketing specialists but need a comprehensive introduction to the subject. It is also a valuable revision aid for marketing examination students.
2. Marketing Strategy and Planning.
3. Information for Marketing Decisions.
4. Understanding the Marketing Environment.
5. Understanding Buyer Behaviour.
6. Market Segmentation.
7. Market Targeting.
8. Market Positioning.
9. Managing the Marketing Mix.
10. Product Decisions.
11. Pricing Decisions.
12. Promotion Decisions.
13. Place Decisions.
14. Implementing Marketing Strategy.
Suggestions for Further Reading.