This book is invaluable not only for managers and management educators, but also for those interested in enhancing their intuitive capacities. The reader will not only get clearer insights about the concept of intuition, but also learn processes for applying intuition to decision making in general and vision building in particular.
1. Intuition in Context.
2. The Role of Intuition in Management.
3. Defining Intuition.
4. Refining Intuition: Accessing and Enhancing.
5. Vision and Visioning.
6. The Practice of Visioning (the P. N. Model).
7. Global Intuition Survey Report.
8. Inter–Country Intuition Survey Report.
9. Intuitive Leadership.