Assessing market potential and making the selection decision
Market research and sources of information
Collecting and using market data
Creating the marketing plan and monitoring performance
Every chapter has test questions to allow students to measure their knowledge. The practical approach the book takes will make it ideal for those taking professional exams in this field and for executives in exporting businesses.
Principles of International Marketing Research is in the Principles of Export Guidebooks series, published in association with the Institute of Export, each of which covers a core area in the Institute s internationally renowned membership qualification. The series editor, Michael Brooke, is one of the world s leading authors on international business and export management, having written over 20 books in the field. Other titles in the series are:
Principles of Marketing
Principles of International Marketing
Principles of International Trade and Payments
Principles of International Physical Distribution
Principles of Management in Export
Principles of Law Relating to Overseas Trade
Series Editor′s Introduction.
About The Institute of Export Examinations.
1. Export Markets.
2. What Influences Market Selection?.
3. Making the Selection Decision.
4. Why is Market Research Needed?.
5. Sources of Information.
6. Methods of Collecting Information.
7. The Market Research Brief.
8. Questions and Questionnaires.
9. The Export Marketing Plan.
10. Monitoring and Control of the Plan.
11. Numerical and Statistical Analysis.
13. Some Other Numerical and Statistical Aspects.
14. Suggested Answers to Questions for Discussion.