This is the 115th journal in the Jossey-Bass series New Directions for Community Colleges.
1. Opportunities and Challenges for the New Vocationalism (Debra D. Bragg).
2. The Role of Leadership in Successful Vocational Initiatives (Michael D. Summers).
3. From Isolation to Integration: Postsecondary Vocational Education and Emerging Systems of Workforce Development (W. Norton Grubb).
4. Community Colleges and Their Communities: Collaboration for Workforce Development (Margaret Terry Orr).
5. Two-Year Colleges and Tech Prep Partnerships: A Texas Perspective(Carrie H. Brown).
6. Blurring the Lines: Transforming Terminal Education to Transfer Education (Barbara K. Townsend).
7. Work-Based Learning: Finding a New Niche (George H. Johnston).
8. Learner-Centered Instructional Practices Supporting the New Vocationalism (Donna E. Dare).
9. Community Colleges and the Workforce Investment Act: Promises and Problems of the New Vocationalism (James Jacobs).
10. Sources and Information: Postsecondary Vocational Education (Jung-sup Yoo).