This Facilitator′s Guide includes the detailed information you need to prepare for and conduct a leadership workshop for a group of any size. It includes:
- Instructions for scoring the Descriptor and interpreting the scores
- A useful sample of a completed Descriptor
- Handy guidelines to help you prepare for a workshop
- A step–by–step "script" you can follow to conduct the workshop
- Master copies of overhead transparencies and flip–chart pages
- Illustrative case studies, a list of recommended books, and much more
The Facilitator′s Guide Package includes one Facilitator Guide and one Participant?s Package.
"I have used the Campbell Leadership Descriptor with managers from most of the Western European countries. It helps to focus participants on their own leadership behavior, and to identify areas for development. In subsequent classroom discussions, they get suggestions from others in developing their own actin plans. The CLD has worked well for this purpose."
––Elizabeth Weldon, professor of organizational behavior, International Institute for Managerial Development, Lausanne, Switzerland
"The Campbell Leadership Descriptor was a critical component in the formulation of personal leadership development plans for our chief staff officers and executive directors. By identifying the characteristics for successful leadership, our participants were motivated to begin a journey of self–reflection and analysis of their own leadership strengths and shortcomings. The diagnostic tool set the stage to further leverage strengths and improve upon weaknesses."
––Elfego Gomez III, national director of training and development, Junior Achievement, Inc.