Learn about High Performance from these Thought Leaders
∗ Scott Adams
∗ James E. Austin
∗ Jeffrey W. Bennett
∗ Leonard L. Berry
∗ Deborah L. Duarte
∗ Frances Hesselbein
∗ Philip Kotler
∗ Jacques Nasser
∗ David Obstfeld
∗ James O′Toole
∗ Richard Tanner Pascale
∗ Bruce Pasternack
∗ Gifford Pinchot
∗ Adrian Slywotsky
∗ Douglas K. Smith
∗ Nancy Tennant Snyder
∗ Kathleen Sutcliffe
∗ Karl Weick
About the Editors.
1. Putting One′s House in Order (Frances Hesselbein).
2. High Reliability: The Power of Mindfulness (Karl Weick and Kathleen Sutcliffe, with David Obstfeld).
3. The Marketing of Leadership (Philip Kotler).
4. The View from a Cubicle (An Interview with Scott Adams).
5. Economically Correct Leadership (James O′Toole, Bruce Pasternack, and Jeffrey W. Bennett).
6. Laws of the Jungle and the New Laws of Business (Richard Tanner Pascale).
7. Better Than Plan: Managing Beyond the Budget (Douglas K. Smith).
8. An Alternative to Hierarchy (Gifford Pinchot).
9. A Passion for the Business (An Interview with Jacques Nasser).
10. Strategic Generosity (Leonard L. Berry).
11. Creating Your Next Business Model (Adrian Slywotzky).
12. Principles for Partnership (James E. Austin).
13. Leadership in a Virtual World (Deborah L. Duarte and Nancy Tennant Snyder).
Rob Johnston is president and CEO of the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management. He was executive producer for Leading in a Time of Change, a 2001 video featuring Peter F. Drucker and Peter M. Senge and for the Nonprofit Leader of the Future video teleconference. He is a senior editor for the Leader to Leader journal, and has contributed a chapter to Enterprising Nonprofits (Wiley, 2001).